We provide support to teams at all stages of their development from start-up through to capturing the learning from team members when the team disbands.
We use innovative and creative techniques to help you to discover new ways of working together, building on the strengths and the differences in your team.
We are often asked to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Belbin and/or NLP techniques as ways of helping teams to understand their preferred working styles and motivations. We also work a lot with team that know their Insights Colours.
Types of team development interventions
- Fast start sessions enabling your team to ‘hit the ground running’ when it has just formed
- Fast start sessions for virtual teams exploring the special challenges of remote working
- Team effectiveness interventions exploring topics such as team communications, running effective meetings, decision making, creativity, objective setting etc. We have developed an exciting two day Team Effectiveness workout.
- Team Dynamics sessions understanding different types within the team: using Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or other group feedback activities
- Learning reviews capturing the learnings from the team at any stage of development
What people say about us…
“Helen was an amazing resource to us in many different situations and I had the pleasure of working with her in the following areas just to name a few: coaching at senior management level 1:1, team building, and providing training and work life balance coaching to employees. I am always confident in Helen’s abilities. She is honest, creative, and her work to produces excellent results. Helen is also has a great sense of humour, making her a pleasure to work with on a personal level.”
Denise Parsonage, Head of HR at Aveva
“Helen is a great coach whose previous experience of change initiatives in large organisations is really beneficial. I have also used her for team development workshops. She uses a number of different techniques and tools but always ensures authenticity and originality, be that for a team or an individual. One great thing about Helen is that she will always make you focus on your overall objective which ultimately ensures you get the right outcome.”
Amanda Cahalane, Senior Director ICON PLC