We are lucky enough to work with some amazing people and some very successful organisations, most of our work comes from repeat business and referral for which we are so grateful.
People say they choose us for workshops and team support because we keep things simple, focus on the outcomes they want, deliver results and always inject a little light-hearted fun into whatever we are doing, no matter how challenging.
People who have experienced our 1:1 coaching approach say that we create a safe and playful environment where you are encouraged to reflect and explore yourself from different perspectives, be challenged, step out of your comfort zones and develop tangible plans to test out new approaches.
Examples of the different types of things we have been doing recently
- Face-to-face Coaching Programme for a newly promoted Director.
- Peak Performance workshops introducing energy management, resilience thinking and emotional intelligence in several organisations.
- Telephone Coaching Programme for a Vice President based in Poland.
- Myers-Briggs Workshop for University Students looking at career options.
- 1/2 day Healthy Change workshop for an existing team exploring reactions to change and how to develop more resilient behaviours.
- Monthly mini-coaching sessions (of 30-40 minutes) in three organisations.
- 1 hour workshops exploring Confidence, Assertiveness and Positive Thinking.
- Myers-Briggs workshop focused on team dynamics and communication within the corporate environment.
- Telephone Coaching support to an individual wanting to apply for a new job.
- Adhoc Telephone Coaching support for an IT organisation undergoing significant change and downsizing.
- Team intervention exploring how to have more influence across the organisation.
- Executive Coaching programme for a new Director hoping to hit the ground running.
- 2 hour Coaching Skills workshops
We have coached many great leaders and managers and helped many teams to discover new ways to work more effectively, resiliently and healthily. We are told that our unique approach of simplicity, focus and not taking ourselves too seriously has added a lot of value to big and small businesses and we know from our testimonials that our approach seems to work with private individuals too . We always measure the impact that we’ve had so we can keep developing and improving approach.
We’ve also had some great feedback on the books, postcards and posters so take a look at our products page.
For more information on any of our recent work please contact us.